Education and training of a Caucasian shepherd
The education and training of the Caucasian Shepherd begins from the first day, when the pet appeared in your house. Training the Caucasian Shepherd Dog is not a very simple process, however, if everything is done correctly, success can be achieved.
In the photo: Caucasian shepherd. Photo: google
Caucasian Shepherd Dog Training Rules
- Never allow a puppy to not let an adult dog. Be consistent.
- In no case do not raise anger towards outsiders in a Caucasian shepherd puppy. A competent Caucasian shepherd dog with a good psyche will already be a good guard. It is important that she treat strangers with indifference, and not show aggression for no reason.
- A prerequisite is the early socialization of a Caucasian Shepherd puppy. If you neglect this, you run the risk of growing an uncontrollable, evil-cowardly, but at the same time large and strong creature. Dangerous mixture!
- The first lessons are held in quiet places with a minimum of irritants, and only then can the conditions be complicated.
- Training a Caucasian Shepherd puppy takes place exclusively in the game.
- Important qualities of the owner who trains the Caucasian Shepherd Dog are poise, patience, firmness, but without cruelty. Do not skimp on the promotion! You can not shout at the dog and beat her - it only embitters the pet.
- Classes with a puppy of the Caucasian Shepherd Dog should be frequent, but short-lived (the first lessons should not last more than 3-5 minutes).
- Do not rush the Caucasian Shepherd. These dogs need time to ponder before executing a command. In this sense, representatives of the breed are slow.