10 facts about dogs that you didn’t know for sure!
Do you know your pet well? We have prepared a selection of amazing facts about dogs!
In the photo: Dachshund dog. Photo: wikipet
- Your dog is as smart as a two year old. Why do dogs and babies get along so well? They speak the same language! Or at least they know the same number of words - 250.
- Many believe that dogs see the world in black and white, but this is not true - our pets distinguish colors. In addition, they can see in the dark!
- In the Bible, dogs are mentioned 14 times, and cats - not a single one.
- Dogs can smell your emotions! By smell, pets determine fear and pain, they can detect illness. The dog is also one of the first to learn about replenishment in the family.
- Puppies of small breeds mature faster than large brothers.
- Like a person, your pet can also be right-handed or left-handed!
- Dogs wag their tail in three ways: when they are happy, scared, or intrigued. Satisfied dogs keep their tail on a par with their backs, alarmed - they press and interested - they raise.
- The oldest dog in the world - the Australian shepherd - was 29 years old. Real long-liver.
- The dog’s fingerprint is as unique as our fingerprints. It can even be used for an identification system.
- And here is the most important fact. Puppies are born blind, deaf and toothless. But they are born cute!
In the photo: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog. Photo: wikipet